IT SpecialistBoston, US IT
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
As an IT Specialist you will manage corporate and customers IT hardware and software, with the focus on company software products.
- Interacts with other company teams in order to provide IT solutions for customers and internal needs.
- Manages the IT and Helpdesk infrastructure: analyses it to ensure its well-being, checks proactively for issues, executes capacity-planning analysis, plans hardware/software life cycle) and procedures definition, software setup and configuration, process overview.
- Performs hardware and software maintenance on corporate or customers Servers, PCs and internal applications
- Manages database servers (DB retrieval, restoring, backup) tracking activities and permissions and security accesses to databases, servers, personal PCs (permission and password assignments/reset)
- Purchases software and hardware equipment for the subsidiaries he/she is managing
- Technical Bachelor Degree (engineer, mathematics, computer science …).
- Minimum 2 years of previous working experience in an IT department.
- Capability of analysis on new technologies related to HW/SW infrastructure environments, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Knowledge in SQL Server and T-SQL programming language & Microsoft operating system stack.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!