IT Specialist SaaSMilano IT
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for an IT Specialist who will be responsible of monitoring and maintaining ToolsGroup Software as a Service (SaaS), providing technical support and managing new deployments.
- Maintain the corporate SaaS IT infrastructure by analysing it to ensure its well-being, checking proactively for issues, supporting capacity planning analysis and planning for platform/software life cycle.
- Follow documented practices and support key aspects of ISO 27001 certification and other similar certifications.
- Perform hardware and software maintenance on SaaS Servers.
- Interface with Project Consultants to create and maintain customer SaaS environments on Company servers.
- Manage Platform database servers (DB retrieval, restoring, backup) and security accesses, tracking activities and permissions according to existing policies and procedures.
- Manage SaaS Implementations (documentation, environment creation, maintenance, test, deployment to customers, security and customer support).
- University degree in Engineer, Mathematics, Computer Science (or similar) will be highly valued.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally involved with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform).
- Knowledge of SQL Server is a must.
- Knowledge of T-SQL programming language will be valuable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems stack is required.
- Basic Networking Knowledge (VPN, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS)
- Basic programming or advanced scripting knowledge (PowerShell preferred) will be valued.
- Experience in supporting Web Applications, web server administration, TLS/SSL.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!