HR Specialist – SpainBarcelona, Spain Human Resources
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a talented HR Specialist who will be responsible to provide Human Resources operational support for the Spanish Office in all HR related fields as per the Corporate HR Strategy and Guidelines.
- Implement human resources policies, procedures and standards, adapting the Corporate HR strategy and guidelines with the nuances to the local business.
- Assess and anticipate local HR related needs, working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and commitment, building morale, developing high performing teams and employee engagement.
- Responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of the assigned roles.
- Assist in the definition and execute employer branding initiatives in Spain.
- Contribute in the definition and development of a robust and effective on-boarding program and ensure it is implemented to successfully guide new employees in the initiation to their roles, company, department and office.
- Support Managers in the local review cycle, definition of development plans and career paths for their teams; as well as, manage training requests, coordinate local internal training sessions and support development initiatives as arise.
- Primary point of contact and advisor to all local employees; provide effective counsel, feedback and coaching on a set of broad ranging issues.
- Coordinate the local wellbeing initiatives to promote a wealthy workplace environment.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, partnering with the legal firm as needed/required.
- Prepares and maintain local HR related reports, records and documentation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in a HR Generalist role
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or related field; a Master Degree in Human Resources would be an advantage
- Strong business acumen and solid full life cycle recruitment experience in the technology and ecommerce market is a plus.
- Experience working with international and multidisciplinary teams in a fast paced or professional services environment.
- Advanced level of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and knowledge of some HRIS software.
- Analytical and excellent organization and time management skills, flexible and able to prioritise in order to achieve goals.
- Initiative and proactivity with the ability to work autonomously and push things to move forward.
- Energetic and outgoing personality with excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced level of English (at least C1 Level); knowledge of other languages would be very valuable.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!