Global S&OP Team Leader (Business Intelligence)Barcelona, Milan or Amsterdam S&OP Unit
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Global S&OP Team Leader who will be responsible to lead the product development, pre-sales, delivery, and support of best-in-class S&OP products (based on Business Inteligence Tools) and solutions, thereby establishing ToolsGroup as leading competitor in the S&OP marketplace.
- Manage the design, development and support of a standard S&OP solution.
- Manage the global S&OP area with a team of consultants and developers spread over different geographies
- Project life cycle responsibilities:
- Support subsidiaries and partners in answering to RFx, elaborate proposals and related quotations, with reference to S&OP
- Support in writing project specs
- Support to the Pre-Sales team (providing some training
- Deliver S&OP solutions, taking commitment on time and costs
- Manage relationship with Sales, Professional Services and Support practices
- S&OP workload projection & resource allocation
- Product: Drive S&OP solution product evolution:
- Contents and timing of new releases
- Development and testing
- Manage the relationship with BOARD
- Interface with S&OP market analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 7 years of proven experience in one or more of the following: product management / development, business intelligence or consulting services in the supply chain planning / S&OP domain.
- Full software development lifecycle experience: proven ability to bring new products and solutions to life from ideation to requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading and developing teams.
- Proven in-depth understanding of supply chain management process and topics (and S&OP in particular), in different industry contexts.
- Strong business analysis skills with demonstrated ability to translate business-to-technical requirements.
- Expertise in data analytics and visualization
- Deep knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics platforms and technologies e.g., Board, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau, MS Synapse, SQL, python, graph DB, etc.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to get hands on in the development process as needed.
- Understanding of market dynamics and new technology opportunities.
- Good Analytical skills, negotiation skills, teamwork orientation, results-oriented style, people management skills and business acumen.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!