Full Stack Web DeveloperBogota, Colombia Product Development
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands including Harley Davidson, P&G, Absolut and Aston Martin. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for a talented Full Stack Web Developer to join our in Bogota, Colombia.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining web application modules as well as coordinating a team.
The mission is to develop software functionalities with a ‘360-degrees’ integrated approach.
- Define and validate software development specification documents
- Develop and maintain web application modules possibly with a full stack approach (front-end, back-end, DB)
- Manage third party providers while defining a plan for taking in-house the development, hiring additional resources
- Work with agile-scrum methodology
- Support the Quality Assurance during the test phase.
- Support technical documentation redacting technical manuals.
- Helps defining training procedures
- Bug fixing and customer support when required.
- Knowledge of at least one JS framework, ideally Angular with Typescript
- Solid knowledge of SQL DB
- Be comfortable working with APIs and JSON and Agile Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Spring web framework with Java will be considered a plus
- Previous experience in Docker for deployment is appreciated
- Microsoft Azure stack knowledge and ASP. NET with MVC 5 Framework is appreciated Organisational skills; flexible and capable to prioritise various tasks in order to achieve objectives
- Creativity, problem solving and analytical skills (structured mind) to be able to through the different stages of the process (Definition – Design – Solution - Measurement)
- Customer service orientation, as well as effective communication skills.
- Maturity and common sense are qualities that would be very valuable.
- Excellent level of English (C1 or more).
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company? Then, send us your application today and join our team!