Digital Marketing ManagerBogota, Colombia Marketing
Get to Know ToolsGroup
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
ToolsGroup is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our North America marketing team to plan and execute demand generation strategies and tactics that drive brand awareness and sales opportunities. You’ll report to the Director of North America Marketing and work in close partnership with Sales Development and Account Executives to target the right accounts and generate marketing qualified opportunities. You will have support from other members of the marketing team responsible for operations, content development, social media, design, etc. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, established team and begin to contribute from your first day.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and optimizing marketing programs across digital channels. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, create and monitor campaigns through LinkedIn, Google and other social channels we may add. This includes working with the content team, regional marketing director and design team to set messaging, select content and CTAs, and design ads. Set and manage budgets by channel, day, etc. Perform ongoing monitoring and testing to optimize performance and inbound lead flow.
- Manage 6sense, our intent data platform, to identify companies showing high intent to be in market for new solutions. Follow and improve on established processes for ensuring high intent companies are properly targeted for lead generation. Setup and manage our paid social media advertising within 6sense to target high intent companies.
- Manage, monitor and improve our website chatbot.
- Monitor and seeks ways to improve our website for lead generation. This includes increasing session duration and goal conversion and reducing bounce rate. . Work in partnership with the corporate content team to ensure our content is being used in the best way possible to capture website leads.
- Recommend strategies to increase website traffic.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales and marketing to achieve joint goals for lead generation and sales.
- Must be fluent in English
- 3 to 5+ years of proven digital demand generation experience.
- Hands-on experience leading paid advertising programs across LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and analytical skills with a creative spirit that is contagious.
- The ability to operate in a fast-moving, international environment.
- Experience and comfort communicating professionally via presentations, phone, well-crafted emails and meetings..
- B2B demand generation experience is required. Supply Chain Planning experience is preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience using Google applications, including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- Experience using HubSpot and Salesforce.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, team player with the ability to act autonomously as needed and prioritize competing requirements.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain Planning, Machine Learning, and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.