Digital Content Marketing ManagerBoston, Massachusetts (or remote) Marketing
Get to Know ToolsGroup
We are a dynamic, growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we have been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Digital and Content Marketing Manager who will spearhead the creation, execution and tracking of content and campaigns via digital channels including social media, website, and industry publications. In this is a critical role, you will be driving our brand influence and helping global marketing and sales teams generate leads and win new business.
You will be part of a global, distributed team, so it is essential you are able to work comfortably and effectively not in the same physical location as most of your team members. Because you will be a key influencer and creator of sales and marketing content you should have a relentless focus on messages that are relevant and compelling for our target buyers and customers. You should be comfortable reaching out to new people within the organization for content input and challenging the status quo when it comes to our content creation and publishing practices for continuous improvement.
- Create and publish impactful social media content across various platforms.
- Maintain content calendar, measure performance, and test new tactics to continually increase subscriber base and engagement.
- Own ToolsGroup’s video marketing strategy and content plan. Coordinate the use of video into the overall marketing strategy, consult with external contractors and distribute video across multiple media platforms.
- Manage and maintain corporate social media and employee advocacy software.
- Develop cross-channel demand generation and nurturing campaigns for North America including writing content and creative input and share with international marketers for localization.
- Track website, content and campaign performance and prepare accurate reports for global marketing to share performance and insights.
- Write buyer-focused top-of-funnel digital content including ebooks, executive briefs and contribute to blog.
- Investigate and execute content syndication programs to expand the reach of quality ToolsGroup content.
- Track ToolsGroup’s analyst interactions and identify relevant analyst insights to influence and enhance ToolsGroup content.
- Write and publish basic press releases, e.g., event appearances, customer presentations.
- Grow ToolsGroup’s new leads funnel by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, thank you pages, and dynamic content. Monitor and track web conversion points and test and optimize for continuous improvement.
- Work with senior director of marketing and communications to execute SEO strategy to increase organic traffic and site conversions.
- Over 5 years of experience in digital marketing or marketing communication position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience optimizing website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
- Experience creating and optimizing video content across digital channels.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms’ best practices and analytics, and related software (i.e., Sprout, Buffer, Hootsuite)
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Proficient with marketing automation software (i.e., Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) as well as Salesforce CRM
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.