Digital Content Marketing Manager (Retail Industry)Boston, Massachusetts (or remote) Marketing
Get to Know ToolsGroup
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
As Digital Content Marketing Manager for Retail you will spearhead the creation, execution and tracking of retail industry content and campaigns via digital channels including social media, website and industry publications. You’ll be a critical contributor to driving ToolsGroup brand influence in the fast-paced and quickly evolving retail industry, and helping global marketing and sales teams generate leads and win new business.
- Maintain digital retail content marketing calendar, measure performance and test new tactics to continually increase digital content engagement
- Own ToolsGroup’s video marketing strategy and content plan for the retail industry. Coordinate the use of video into the overall marketing strategy, consult with external contractors and distribute video across multiple media platforms
- Write buyer-focused top-of-funnel digital content including ebooks, infographics, and blogs
- Investigate and execute content syndication programs and engage retail industry influencers to expand the reach of quality ToolsGroup retail industry content
- Create impactful social media content and campaigns for various platforms and grow our retail industry social media following and engagement, and ultimately conversions
- Develop cross-channel retail industry demand generation and nurturing campaigns for North America and other global regions including writing content and creative input
- Grow ToolsGroup’s new leads funnel by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and dynamic content. Monitor and track web conversion points and test and optimize for continuous improvement
- Work with the Senior Director of Marketing and Communications to execute SEO strategy to increase organic traffic and site conversions for target industry keywords
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing or in a marcomm position
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing, with emphasis on video content
- In-depth knowledge of various social medica platforms’ best practices and analytics
- Proficient with marketing automation software (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics for website tracking
- Retail industry and supply chain planning experience is preferred, but not required
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly creative with excellent analytical abilities for creating content and tracking performance across digital channels
- A sense of humor and the ability to work independently as well as in global team environment
Why Join ToolsGroup?
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain Planning, Machine Learning, and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.