Demand Generation DirectorBoston, Massachusetts Marketing
Get to Know ToolsGroup
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
ToolsGroup is looking for an experienced demand generation marketing director to join our global marketing team and lead the planning and execution of campaigns, paid social media programs, and events to keep our pipeline robust for our growing sales team. You’ll report to the CMO and work in close partnership with Sales Development and Account Executives to target the right accounts and generate marketing qualified opportunities. You will have support from other members of the marketing team responsible for operations, content development, social media, design, etc. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, established team and begin to contribute from your first day.
The Demand Generation Director will be responsible for driving integrated demand generation activities. This role will also be responsible for supporting the development of lead evaluation, measurement and tracking. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage the execution of B2B omni-channel demand generation marketing campaigns and supporting tactics, with particular emphasis on top-of-funnel engagement (MQLs).
- Manage the marketing/sales funnel stages and definitions in HubSpot and Salesforce to enable tracking and measurement.
- Build Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns with Sales Development to drive growth.
- Using industry best practices, implement a more surgical approach to email marketing and expand demand generation initiatives across all relevant paid and organic channels including SEO, SEM, retargeting, direct mail and outbound call scripting.
- Manage the evaluation, selection, planning and execution of tradeshows and other demand generation events.
- Lead the planning and execution of ToolsGroup’s customer conference. Next one is planned for March 30 – April 1, 2020. Planned attendance is about 200.
- Plan and execute at least one demand generation focused webinar per month leveraging customers, media and other partners to deliver value and drive attendance.
- Ensure all MQLs are followed through with by Sales.
- Work with the Director of Influencer Relations and Content Marketing to ensure the planned content strategy maps to and supports demand generation efforts.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales, marketing, and product leadership to achieve joint goals for lead generation and sales.
- 7 to 10+ years of proven omni-channel demand generation experience including digital, print and events.
- Experience leading paid advertising programs across LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Proven ability to plan and execute tradeshows and other events that drive brand awareness and sales leads.
- Ability to write creative emails and direct mail that capture attention.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and detail-oriented thinking skills with a creative spirit that is contagious.
- The ability to operate in a fast-moving, international environment.
- Experience and comfort communicating professionally via presentations, phone, well-crafted emails, meetings, and customized materials.
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to build and foster relationships and influence others.
- B2B demand generation experience is required. Supply Chain Planning experience is preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience using Google applications, including Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.
- Experience using HubSpot and Salesforce.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, team player with the ability to act autonomously as needed and prioritize competing requirements.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 20% travel, depending on the needs of the organization.
Why Join ToolsGroup?
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain Planning, Machine Learning, and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, flexible work schedules and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.