Customer Success ManagerMilan, Italy Customer Success
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for talented Customer Success Manager to join our team based in Milan.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible to develop and cultivate strong relationships within assigned accounts and maximize Toolsgroup's footprint within them, securing the customer retention and selling software solutions, driving incremental license and subscription revenue.
- own and develop a portfolio of customers
- be accountable for retention, adoption and upsell
- communicate value for our customers, throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- actively engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- develop a deep understanding of the customer needs and use cases in order to ensure the SO99+ platform is properly leveraged to achieve the customer's business goals
- own the renewal forecast and actively monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health
- serve as a point of escalation for key customer issues and ensure swift resolution, aligning effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- actively drive customer advocacy through case studies and references
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or consulting organisation in within the supply chain management market
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in within the Supply Chain or Consultancy industry
- High level education (University degree in Engineering or Business Administration)
- Supply Chain general knowledge, business process understanding and SaaS experience.
- The person will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and capability in building strong relationships
- Self-motivated, proactive teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Diplomacy and tact under pressure when working through customer issues
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1) is required. Spanish, German or French knowledge is a plus
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!
You can send us your updated CV and a motivation letter @ email@example.com