ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is a leading provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. With our strategic approach of applying the latest technologies in data science, advanced analytics and machine learning, we have achieved a loyal global customer base of more than 350 companies in over 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality products and superior business results.
Having tripled in size over the last decade and facing the fastest growth in our company’s history, we are currently seeking a CPO (Chief Product Officer) who, reporting directly to our CEO, will lead our Product function composed by four sub-areas managed by the Chief Scientist, the Chief Technology Officer, the Global Director of Product Management and the Head of Product Support.
ToolsGroup CPO’s main mission is to translate the company’s strategy into a product strategy and tactical plans ensuring the successful development, delivery and positioning of our products, considering the technological evolution, business requirements and market/customer needs, and, ultimately, accelerating growth and contributing to ToolsGroup becoming the go to company for Service-Driven supply chain planning automation.
The CPO creates and manages a process that drives towards a scalable product SaaS offering that will, in turn, drive the business’ product profitability, ensuring that there is a continuous product improvement, coherent with market needs, wrapped in a user experience that continuously and consistently delights the consumers providing them measurable benefits.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Formulating the Product Management vision and strategy coherent with: company strategy, product positioning (in interaction with Product Marketing), technological evolution, market trends and competitor’s strategies
- Translating product’s vision and strategy into a long term product plan, ensuring that every sub-area reporting to him/her is operating accordingly.
- Creating and managing a process that drives towards a scalable, sustainable and profitable product portfolio.
- Collaborating with Product Marketing to:
- Define short/mid-term enhancements or new products’ functionality.
- Identify solutions for target consumer segments and markets, playing a leading role in evaluating possible technological solutions.
- The implementation and management of a global Product Support function, that shall deliver 1st and 2nd level technical support round-the-clock (24×7 coverage).
- Reviewing, refining, and making further recommendations on product related research, maintaining ToolsGroup leadership in the use of AI in Operational planning.
- Conducting researches and analyses that lead to informed decision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for product implementations.
- Working with and influencing industry analysts to positively review ToolsGroup’s vision and product
- The creation of a long-term business model, establishing the methodologies and procedures for conducting research, design, prototyping and development across the entire organization.
- Ensuring the efficient execution of all 4 functions across the entire product division, the CPO engages in the interviewing, recruitment, hiring, and mentoring of key product personnel.
- The creation of an exciting, dynamic, and sustainable work environment that attracts and retains talent in the department.
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators of the function’s sub-areas performance
- 10+ years of B2B Product Development and Management experience within the innovative technology industry
- Graduated studies in business, economics, computer science or a comparable scientific subject area
- Thorough understanding of IT technology, in general, and cloud computing, in particular, with corresponding related experience
- Experience in the use of advanced analytics in software applications
- Strong credibility in the market with demonstrable experience in a high level Product Management position, from being the Head of Product Management and/or coming from the scientific environment
- Diverse experience in the fields of product marketing, management, support and communication
- Experience resolving daily internal and external problems and challenges in product management positions that affect a product’s economics and market success
- Creative, inspirational leader, capable of influencing and motivating; should have experience in partnering with an executive team in a complex business setting and have a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand and market complex products in an international matrix organization for multiple diverse industries and audiences globally
This is the perfect opportunity for a natural entrepreneurial leader to be the engine driving our organization to the next level and expanding our global business, by offering the latest best-in-class and creative products, services and solutions.
If you are a strategic leader, work with a positive attitude and the desire to make a true impact on the organization being part of a growing international company surrounded by the best and brightest talent and environment… then we want to know about you!
Send us your application today and join our team!