ConsultantMilan, Italy Professional Services
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
The mission is to deliver project activities with the required quality, methodology, and time in order to ensure customer expectations and satisfaction. This involves understanding customer needs and finding the right balance to link them with the best feasible approach.
In addition to projects, the consultant has to accomplish the internal procedures and organizational activities arranged in PS or within the team, which includes being updated in technology and follow-up induction or training programs.
The expectation is for this position to develop technical expertise of ToolsGroup solutions to support project implementations, customer installed base, and partners, with a specific focus on the European market.
- Deliver projects activities including, but not limited to:
- Business requirements analysis and contribution to business blueprints definition
- Data requirements definition and data quality analysis
- Analysing performance of the planning process
- Configuring and parametrise the software application
- Running scenarios of software configurations for customer validation
- Presenting results and defining actions plans with the customer to achieve project objectives
- Training on how to operate the software for final users
- Creating data reports for customer use
- As part of post-project support, answering and solving technical support inquiries from the customer escalating when appropriate.
- Assessing processes, writing documentation and testing new functionalities contributing to continuous improvement of the PS department through internal projects.
- Provide support to Sales team during Pre-Sales phase in assigned opportunities to develop jointly Proof of Concept initiatives.
- Business process understanding
- Supply Chain general knowledge.
- Good Knowledge of standard Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Access and particularly Excel)
Nice to have
- Supply Chain advanced knowledge and Logistics processes (Forecasting, Inventory management and Purchasing/Manufacturing/Distribution planning)
- Planning software experience
- Project management notions
- MS T-SQL analytical knowledge
- Notions of Statistics and Machine Learning practical applications, especially in Supply Chain
- Power BI tools or Board
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!