ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 250 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. Therefore, we are currently searching for talented Consultants to join our team based in Milan.
About the role
As a Consultant you will play a central role during the implementation of our software for new clients and afterwards to build long term relationships through continued support and consultancy. You will have the opportunity of being trained to high levels of technical expertise on the proprietary supply chain planning software that we develop, distribute and support.
Your main responsibilities
- Collect Supply Chain Planning requirements from the client.
- Analyse and prepare large volume of data for system integration.
- Configure and parameterise software applications.
- Analyse performance and present results.
- Train users, write documentation and test new functionalities.
- Respond to technical support inquiries from clients.
- 0-2 years of working experience in a similar position within the Supply Chain or Consultancy industry.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Databases, Microsoft Operating Systems and advance level of MS Office Package.
- Fluent level of Italian and English (C1 or higher).
- Great customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?