ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing; Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are recruiting a Business Development Manager for our Barcelona office who, reporting to our Sales & Marketing Director, will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective selling strategy through building trustworthy relationships with the customers.
- Direct generation and contact with direct customers on the assigned area.
- Define and, after approval, execute the Annual Regional Business Development Plan for the assigned area (commercial segmentation and strategies to follow, annual quantitative plan).
- Lead generation, through direct customers.
- Follow-up of opportunities through ToolsGroup CRM.
- Proposal and offers to be presented to direct customers.
- Negotiation of licensees and services as well as preparation of contracts.
- Close coordination with the pre-sales consultant team.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales at a National level.
- University degree in Business Administration or Engineering; additional qualifications (Master Degree, APICS CPIM) is a plus.
- Experience within Industrial/IT Business Development / Consulting sectors is desirable.
- Desirable previous experience in the Supply Chain industry; as well as knowledge of supply chain planning, fundamentals and concept.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency level of Spanish and Advanced level of English are required.
- High energetic person with can-do attitude, initiative and resilience and results oriented.
- Learning attitude towards new products/services in ToolsGroup and competitors.
- Continuous improvement / organised mind-set.
- Flexibility and able to adapt quickly to new environments.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and be part of a growing company? Then, we want to know about you!