Business ConsultantBoston, Massachusetts Team: Professional Services
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
Play a key role in solution design, configuration, development, and project delivery for implementation of ToolsGroup’s SO99+ next generation Supply Chain Planning and Optimization to a broad range of e-commerce, retail and distribution, and high-tech and industrial companies. Work with clients to create and review business process and supply chain model-oriented deliverables. Identify and document business requirements. Translate business requirements to functional design, prototyping, process design, testing, and training. Support implementation go-lives. Provide advisory service through end-to-end implementations. Participate in the planning and implementation of client projects and provide direction, support, and subject matter expertise to client project team. Analyze business and technical requirements and objectives, perform fit and gap analysis, and provide client recommendations. Document all client engagements, including functional design, prototyping, process documentation, and specifications.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Math, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, or a directly related field plus two (2) years of implementation consulting experience or industry experience in Supply Chain planning projects, including demand planning, inventory optimization, and supply modeling.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience with the following:
- Supply Chain quantitative methods such as calculation of Key Performance Indicators, Demand Forecasting, Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization, requirements calculation and propagation, and replenishment planning
- Experience presenting with MS Office and PowerPoint
- SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server, and Database Management
- Must have at least one (1) year of the experience with the following:
- ERPs, their function, and architecture
- Travel Requirement: 50% of the time to visit customer sites for deployment and training
- Telecommuting: Position is fixed location based in Boston, MA office; However, telecommuting from a home address may be allowed
- Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org code 2560972
We are a team of people who are crazy about Supply Chain, Machine Learning and Success! You’ll accomplish great things at ToolsGroup and grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; you will do the best work of your career and form long-lasting professional relationships with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K matching with immediate vesting, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance. We also provide our employees with an annual performance bonus, commuter reimbursement, on-site fitness center, fancy coffee in tiny cups, lots of “groupie grub,” flexible work schedules and most importantly… the opportunity to surround yourself with the very best and brightest from around the globe.