ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. Therefore, we are currently searching for talented Supply Chain Business Analyst to join our team.
About the role
As a Business Analyst you will play a central role in supply chain planning implementation projects for one of our main clients and to build long term relationships through continued data analysis, improvements and support on its installations. You will have the opportunity of being trained to high levels of technical expertise on the proprietary supply chain planning software that we develop, distribute and support. The person will be in our client’s office, based in Sarriguren (Navarra).
Your main responsibilities
- Collect Supply Chain Planning requirements from the client.
- Monitor activity and integration with the client system
- Analyse and prepare large volume of data for system integration.
- Configure and parameterise software applications.
- Analyse performance and present results.
- Run data analysis and create reporting based SQL databases with mainly T-SQL language mainly.
- Train users, write documentation and test new functionalities.
- Respond to technical support inquiries from clients.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar position within the Supply Chain or Consultancy industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering, specialization in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Advance level of MS Office Package.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Databases will be a plus.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English (C1 or higher).
- Great customer service, problem solving and communication skills.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, we want to hear from you!
Please send us your updated CV and a motivation letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org