BI SpecialistMilan, Italy / Barcelona, Spain Product
We are a dynamic, rapidly growing global company and the innovators of service-driven supply chain planning software. For more than two decades, we’ve been helping companies around the world overcome demand volatility and supply chain complexity so they can deliver outstanding service to their customers and bottom line.
Our solutions have been recognized by customers globally and analyst firms, such as Gartner, for our ability to support service and inventory trade-offs, while dramatically improving planner productivity. ToolsGroup has been successfully deployed worldwide in more than 44 countries, and we have one of the highest customer retention rates in our industry.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a BI Specialist with a strong passion for creating innovative Business Intelligence solutions, who will be responsible of developing state-of-the-art Business Intelligence solution and embedded analytics for our Supply Planning Software.
- Work for a highly motivated and goal-oriented product team to develop high-quality BI solutions that solves real world problems.
- Design and implement state-of-the-art embedded analytics (Qlik technology) with the focus on UX and innovation.
- Translate user stories and business requirements into technical specifications and system requirements.
- Design back-end integration architecture and be knowledgeable on the topics of ETL and data warehouses.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the topic of visualization and provide guidance, technical assistance and training to team members.
- University degree in Computer Science (or similar).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the development of BI solutions.
- Proven track-record of having developed visual reports, dashboards and KPI using BI-tools.
- Strong hands-on experience with Qlik technology and a good understanding of data integration, data transformation & security aspects of Qlik
- Knowledge of Database management (SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with ETL and data transformation in a big-data environment with focus on performance and scalability. Must have the ability to design complex, highly-optimized solutions across large volumes of data
- Experience with embedded analytics and API automation is a plus but it is not required.
- Programming experience in for example Python is valuable but it is not a requirement.
- Experience with Graph database visualizations is a plus but it is not required.
- Experience from Supply Chain Management or Sales & Operations Planning is valued but it is not required.
- Good English (spoken and written) is a requirement
Why Join ToolsGroup?
Become part of the supply chain planning disruption joining the fast-growing ToolsGroup family!
Our people are the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!