ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimisation software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade and we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. Therefore, we are recruiting an Accountant who reporting to our Global Group Controller, will be responsible for the accounting of the German subsidiary of the Group, and also assist with the corporate accounting for the Amsterdam office.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Accounting duties for Germany, including invoicing of customers for Accounts Receivable in our accounting system.
- Entering German supplier invoices and expense reports for Accounts Payable.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and making all necessary journal entries and maintaining the German general ledger.
- Filing and maintaining all files, records and documents for Germany as per the company procedures and guidelines.
- Auditing receipts for all employee expense reports, ensuring they are in compliance with company procedures and then entering into our accounting system.
- Assist the Office Manager, when required, with entering corporate supplier invoices and expense reports into our accounting system
- Assist as necessary during the annual audit.
- A College Degree in accountancy, finance or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of MsOffice (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Twinfield or any other accounting system.
- Attention to detail and great level of accuracy.
- Proficiency level of English is a must; knowledge of other languages is very valuable (i.e. German, Italian).
- Energetic, positive and outgoing personality with excellent communication, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Great organisation skills, flexible and able to prioritise in order to achieve goals.
- Initiative and proactivity with the ability to work autonomously and push things to move forward.
We are passionate about supply chain, our innovative technology and the ability to make a difference with our people!
This is a great opportunity to join our enthusiastic team in Amsterdam! Are you ready to take the challenge?