Accountant & Admin AssistantBarcelona, Spain Finance & Admin
ToolsGroup a leading provider of cloud-based, service-driven supply chain automation solutions for retailers, distributors and manufacturers. We serve the planning needs of many of the world’s most recognized brands. Our solutions help companies to meet their service-level commitments to their customers while minimizing inventory and improving planner productivity through automation.
Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 300 customers worldwide in more than 44 countries and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
ToolsGroup is recognized in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants and Nucleus Value Matrices. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Demand Planning & Sensing, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment and Sales & Operations Planning. Our unique approach to planning supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
Therefore, we are currently searching for a talented Accounting & Admin Assistant to join our team based in Barcelona.
The Accountant & Admin Assistant main responsibility will be assisting with the general accounting for the Barcelona office and other relevant administrative tasks.
- All accounting duties for Accounts Payable and Receivable in our accounting system.
- Entering supplier invoices and expense reports for Accounts Payable and receivable.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and making all necessary journal entries and maintaining the supplier general ledger.
- Filing and maintaining all supplier files.
- Auditing receipts for all employee expense reports, ensuring they are in compliance with company procedures and then entering into our accounting system.
- Assist, as necessary during the annual audit.
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed, processed and filed appropriately.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Develop and administer work health and safety programs, coordinate safety inspections, arrange for employee physical examination, first aid of medical attention.
- Prepares reports, enter and update medical, insurance, retirement and other personnel forms and records.
- Any other accounting or administrative task required from time to time.
- Minimum of 2 years ‘experience in similar role
- A Degree in accountancy or Certificate in accounting (FP2)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and some accounting system is mandatory.
- Analytical and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Initiative and proactivity with the ability to work autonomously and push things to move forward.
- Advanced level of English (at least C1 Level); knowledge of other languages would be very valuable.
Our people is the engine that propels ToolsGroup to innovate - pushing the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll be surrounded by the very best and brightest, rewarded with competitive compensation, and career growth opportunities; becoming part of a company where teamwork and collaboration are paramount.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, send us your application today and join our team!