ToolsGroup: Our Company
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 250 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results.
Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Inventory Optimisation and DRP. Our unique “Powerfully Simple” approach supports highly intelligent decision-making, combined with ease-of-use.
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history. Therefore, we are currently searching for a talented Accounting & Admin Assistant to join our team based in Barcelona.
The Accountant & Admin Assistant main responsibility will be assisting with the general accounting for the Barcelona office and other relevant administrative tasks.
Your main responsibilities
- All accounting duties for Accounts Payable and Receivable in our accounting system.
- Entering supplier invoices and expense reports for Accounts Payable and receivable.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and making all necessary journal entries and maintaining the supplier general ledger.
- Filing and maintaining all supplier files.
- Auditing receipts for all employee expense reports, ensuring they are in compliance with company procedures and then entering into our accounting system.
- Assist, as necessary during the annual audit.
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed, processed and filed appropriately.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Develop and administer work health and safety programs, coordinate safety inspections, arrange for employee physical examination, first aid of medical attention.
- Prepares reports, enter and update medical, insurance, retirement and other personnel forms and records.
- Any other accounting or administrative task required from time to time.
- Minimum of 2 years ‘experience in similar role
- A Degree in accountancy or Certificate in accounting (FP2)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and some accounting system is mandatory.
- Analytical and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Initiative and proactivity with the ability to work autonomously and push things to move forward.
- Advanced level of English (at least C1 Level); knowledge of other languages would be very valuable.
Are you ready to take this exciting opportunity and develop your professional career within a growing company?
Then, we want to hear from you!